GoPure 0.8 cmD pre-packed columns are intended for the screening of POROS affinity, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins or for small scale purification. These pre-packed columns are ready to connect and have the following features:
• Dimensions of 0.8 cmD x 10 cmL, with a nominal bed volume of 5 mL, providing a uniform screening platform
• Direct connection to standard chromatography systems
• Convenient—ready-to-run columns simplify and speed POROS resin evaluations
• The 10-cm bed height and 5-mL bed volume allow initial process development at a bench scale
• Packed with POROS high performance resins that offer high dynamic binding capacity and high resolution over a wide range of flow rates
The POROS HQ 50 µm resin
in this GoPure column has a quaternized polyethyleneimine functional group for strong anion exchange chromatography.
Other POROS anion exchange resins, as well cation exchange resins, are also available in this column format. All POROS High Performance Chromatography resins have a unique pore structure that provides excellent mass transport for high capacity and resolution over a wide range of flow rates.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.