GoPure 0.5-cmD pre-packed columns are intended for the screening of POROS affinity, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins or for small scale purification. These pre-packed columns are ready to connect and have the following features:
• Dimensions of 0.5 cmD x 5 cmL, with a nominal bed volume of 1 ml, providing a uniform screening platform
• Direct connection to standard chromatography systems
• Packed with POROS high performance resins that offer high dynamic binding capacity and high resolution over a wide range of flow rates
The POROS MabCapture A 50µm resin
in this GoPure column has a protein A ligand immobilized to POROS backbone suitable for capture affinity chromatography.
• Convenient—ready-to-run columns simplify and speed POROS resin evaluations
• Conserves sample—the 1 mL nominal bed volume minimizes sample requirement for screening multiple resins
• Simplified scalability—the consistency and range of the GoPure family of pre-packed columns simplifies process scale-up and process modeling
GoPure 0.5-cmD pre-packed columns have been developed to meet the needs of the process development scientist requiring a convenient and uniform POROS resin-screening platform. The 1-mL bed volume reduces sample requirements, and the recommended >
3-minute residence time (0.3 mL/min) on this 5-cm-length column equates to 400 cm/hr on a 20-cm bed height. Detailed specifications may be found in the GoPure 0.5-cmD Operating Instructions below.
Other POROS anion exchange resins, as well cation exchange resins, are also available in this column format. All POROS High Performance Chromatography resins have a unique pore structure that provides excellent mass transport for high capacity and resolution over a wide range of flow rates.
For scaleup, GoPure Pre-Packed Columns are available in a range of diameters and in multiple bed heights that equate to a column volume range of 5 ml to 6.3 liters.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.