POROS GoPure 0.8 cmD pre-packed columns are intended for the screening of POROS affinity, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins or for small-scale purification. These pre-packed columns are ready to connect and have the following features:
• Dimensions of 0.8 cmD x 10 cmL, with a nominal bed volume of 5 mL, providing a uniform screening platform
• Direct connection to standard chromatography systems
• Convenient—ready-to-run columns simplify and speed POROS resin evaluations
• The 10-cm bed height and 5-mL bed volume allow initial process development at a bench scale
• Packed with POROS high performance resins that offer high dynamic binding capacity and high resolution over a wide range of flow rates
The POROS Ethyl HIC resin
in this GoPure column has a novel hydrophobic ethyl ligand, making it suited primarily for bind/elute purifications.
Other POROS hydrophobic interaction and ion exchange resins are also available in this column format. All POROS High Performance Chromatography resins have a unique pore structure that provides excellent mass transport for high capacity and resolution over a wide range of flow rates.