This package consists of a ProFlex Thermal Cycler, plastics consumables, and an extended warranty.ProFlex Thermal Cycler
Applied Biosystems ProFlex PCR systems provide the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystems instruments. Combining an extended warranty with your instrument purchase can help extend the life of your investment and you can get the support you need to keep your instrument running. Each ProFlex PCR System extended warranty package includes instrument configuration and control features, as well as extended warranty benefits:
• Interchange block types if your throughput needs change
• Access the system remotely (and conveniently) through a mobile app
• Program the instrument quickly with a simple-to-use touchscreen interface
• Simulate your old instrument with Thermal Simulation modes
• Receive fast repair from factory-trained and certified service engineers
• Minimize instrument downtime by troubleshooting with experienced Technical Support teams
For detailed instrument information and specifications, see the ProFlex PCR System
.AB Repair Center (ABRC) extended warranty
In most countries, your thermal cycler comes with a standard two-year warranty. The package offered here provides additional warranty coverage to your existing manufacturer’s limited warranty. With ABRC support, factory-trained engineers will perform maintenance or repair your instrument at our remote service center. Just send us your instrument and we will maintain or repair it and ship it back to you typically within three weeks. All parts, labor, and shipping charges are included.
The ABRC extended warranty is ideal for customers in regulated environments who must maintain asset tag consistency to comply with regulated protocols.
Certain exclusions apply. Contact your Service and Support Representative for details at email@example.comApplied Biosystems MicroAmp plastic consumables
This package contains several Applied Biosystems MicroAmp plastic consumables to get you started. All of our plastic consumables are validated with Applied Biosystems instruments for optimal fit and performance. The following plastic consumables will be delivered along with your instrument when you order this package:
• 5 x MicroAmp EnduraPlate Optical 384-Well Clear Reaction Plates with Barcode (Cat. No. 4483285)
• 1 x MicroAmp Clear Adhesive Film (Cat. No. 4306311)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.