The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit enables the fastest and simplest method of exome enrichment, now even easier with oligo pools for ultra-high multiplex PCR exome enrichment dried down in a 96-well plate. With half the number of target amplification pipetting steps compared to the original protocol and the elimination of small pipetting volumes, exome libraries can now be produced with unparalleled ease in under six hours with less than 50 minutes of hands-on time. Also, the Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit is compatible with the Ion Library Equalizer Kit for ease in library normalization. Leveraging the ultra-high multiplex PCR approach of Ion AmpliSeq technology with template preparation on the Ion Chef System and sequencing on the Ion Proton or Ion GeneStudio S5 next-generation sequencers, the Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit allows for rapid sequencing of key exonic regions of the genome, going from DNA to variants in just two days.
The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit 4x2 configuration includes the following components for eight exomes (two exomes per Ion PI v3 chip or Ion 540 Chip, and four exomes per Ion 550 Chip):
• Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY panel: dried down oligo pools/primers in four 96-well plates, each with two rows (C and F) filled (4x2), for ultra-high multiplex PCR enrichment of the exonic regions of the genome
• Ion AmpliSeq Library Kit Plus (8 exomes) for robust library preparation of Ion AmpliSeq Exome libraries using Ion AmpliSeq technology
The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit enables you to:
• Simplify exome enrichment through the combination of dried-down primers and the Ion AmpliSeq workflow, with less than one hour of hands-on time and less than six hours total time
• Accelerate your disease research with rapid exome sequencing—DNA to variants in just two days
• Access affordable exome sequencing—no need to wait and batch dozens of samples or otherwise spend the high price of a lower-throughput run
• Maximize sequencing efficiency due to high performance specifications—designs covering >97% of the Consensus Coding Sequences (CCDS), >90% base on-target, and >90% coverage uniformity
• Identify annotated, filtered variants without bioinformatics expertise through fully integrated analysis with Torrent Suite and Ion Reporter software
Quickest exome enrichment with unprecedented simplicity
The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit 4x2 configuration provides unmatched simplicity for exome enrichment. Primers have been dried down into 96-well plates, using the 12 wells of a single row for each of the 12 primer pools, leading to the use of one row per exome. The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY S5 Kit 4x2 configuration contains four 96-well plates, each with two rows pre-filled with dried-down primers, sufficient to prepare eight exome libraries. Additionally, the dried-down primers contain a light blue dye for easy identification of used or occupied rows. With a workflow requiring less than 50 minutes of hands-on time and no centrifugation steps, the kit enables exome library preparation in less than six hours. Additionally, the Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit maintains a low input requirement of 50 ng DNA. With the included Ion AmpliSeq Library Kit Plus, exome library preparation is more robust, resulting in higher uniformity and consistently higher library yield when performing library amplification. Also, the Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit is now compatible with the Ion Library Equalizer Kit for ultimate ease in library normalization.
Lowest cost per exome using a benchtop sequencer
The Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit allows disease researchers to access affordable exome sequencing on their benchtops without long turn-around times or the sample batching normally required to achieve a low cost per sample. Using the Ion AmpliSeq Exome RDY Kit with the Ion Proton or Ion S5 System enables you to go from DNA to variants in as little as two days. Additionally, with the most uniform exome enrichment covering >97% of the CCDS, you can achieve the most efficient sequencing with two exomes per Ion PI or Ion 540 Chip and four exomes per Ion 550 Chip.
Fully integrated analysis without bioinformatics expertise
Use of the kit with Torrent Suite and Ion Reporter software provides a simple and streamlined analysis workflow that automates the identification of your variants of interest without needing the expertise or infrastructure of a full bioinformatics team. Additionally, the Ion Proton or Ion S5 Sequencer along with Ion Reporter Software deliver both SNP and indel information along with copy number changes through a single analysis workflow, advancing your human disease research.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.