The Invitrogen Collibri Library Quantification Kit includes a ready-to-use master mix optimized for Illumina NGS library quantification and a library dilution buffer. Collibri Library Quantification Master Mix includes Platinum II Taq Hot Start DNA Polymerase and enables convenient and accurate quantification of NGS libraries. The master mix contains all components needed for the amplification reaction, including primers and passive reference dye, and does not require any preparation before use. Due to the universal concentration of the passive reference dye in the master mix, the kit can be used with any qPCR instrument without adjustments.
Features of the Collibri Library Quantification Kit include:
• Accurate quantification of libraries made from various sample types, including degraded samples
• Ease of use with all components ready to use—no reagent preparation required
• Visual cues—specially formulated dyes included to track pipetting steps
• Platinum hot-start technology—superior specificity, sensitivity, and room-temperature reaction setup
Collibri Library Quantification Master Mix contains Platinum II Taq Hot Start DNA Polymerase, optimized buffer, dNTPs, primer mix targeting adapter sequences, SYBR green dye, passive reference dye, and a blue dye to track pipetting steps. This unique formulation provides ease of use at every step of the workflow:
• No reagent preparation
• Tracking of pipetting steps
• One cycling protocol for libraries of various lengths and GC/AT-content levels
• Universal passive reference dye concentration—a single master mix for all qPCR instruments
The Collibri Library Quantification Kit also includes a ready-to-use library dilution buffer that contains stabilizing agents to enable library integrity after dilution. The buffer contains yellow dye to track pipetting steps. When combined, the blue master mix and yellow diluted libraries become a green solution. This feature eases tracking of the addition of the diluted libraries or DNA standards to the master mix in the qPCR plate wells, helping reduce pipetting errors.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.