SuperSignal West Atto Ultimate Sensitivity Chemiluminescent Substrate is an ultra-sensitive enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) substrate for high attogram protein detection. SuperSignal West Atto substrate provides the highest-level sensitivity and better signal-to–noise ratios compared to other commercially available high-performance horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrates.
SuperSignal West Atto Ultimate Sensitivity Chemiluminescent Substrate characteristics include:
• Sensitivity: low-femtogram to high-attogram
• Stability: 48 hours for working solution, one year for kit at 4°C
• Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
• Signal duration: up to six hours
• Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:1,000–1:5,000 dilution (0.2–1.0 µg/mL)
• Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:100,000–1:250,000 dilution (4–10 ng/mL)Compare and learn more about our western blot chemiluminescent substrates ›View all HRP substrates available ›
SuperSignal West Atto Ultimate Sensitivity Chemiluminescent Substrate is designed for superior sensitivity and signal-to–noise ratios for very low abundant targets or precious samples in western blot analysis. When combined with optimized antibody concentrations and blocking buffers, SuperSignal West Atto substrate enables detection of target proteins in amounts that are too small to be seen with typical high performance ECL substrates.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.