The ExpiSf Expression System is a complete chemically-defined baculovirus-insect cell protein expression system that delivers superior yields and consistent performance run after run using a fast, streamlined workflow.
The ExpiSf Expression System offers:
• A chemically defined, yeastolate-free, animal origin-free medium for consistent cell growth and protein expression
• Integrated components that work in concert to deliver three times higher protein yields compared to traditional insect expression platforms
• Robust production of high-titer, high-quality P0 recombinant baculovirus in suspension culture format without the need for further virus amplification
• A fast, simplified workflow that allows you to obtain protein in as little as 6–10 days; half the time of traditional protocols
• Scalable expression that can be applied to cultures from 24-deep well plates to >3 L shake flasks
The components included in the ExpiSf Expression System Starter Kit are: 2 vials of frozen ExpiSf9 Cells, 1 liter of ExpiSf CD Medium, ExpiSf Enhancer sufficient for 1 liter of culture, 1 mL ExpiFectamine Sf Transfection Reagent, 500 mL Opti-MEM Reduced Serum Medium, 0.5 mL MAX Efficiency DH10Bac Competent Cells, 1 Bac-to-Bac Vector Kit containing the pFastBac 1 Expression Vector and pFastBac 1-Gus Positive Control Vector. All components of the ExpiSf Expression System are also available for purchase separately.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.