GeneMapper Software is a flexible genotyping software package that provides DNA sizing and quality allele calls for all Thermo Fisher Scientific electrophoresis-based genotyping systems. This software specializes in multi-application functionality, including amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP), loss of heterozygosity (LOH), microsatellite and SNP genotyping analysis. GeneMapper Software can help users increase data processing efficiency with remote auto-analysis and command line operation, and allows for multiuser, client-server deployment. The software uses Process Quality Values (PQVs) for automated identification that reduces data review time for high throughput genotyping. In addition, the security and audit features help users meet 21 CFR 11 requirements.Register to download a previous Windows 7-compatible trial version of this software ›
• Installation on the data collection computer or a non-instrument computer
• Support of networked multiple clients when installed on a non-instrument computer
• An Oracle 11g database with project-related data storage that ensures faster installation times and latest database support, as well as flexible archive capabilities
• Customizable project auto-saving frequency
• Defining of linearity range in the analysis methods for more reproducible, higher quality sizing of larger fragments (>800bps)
• Analysis of 6-dye data generated from the Applied Biosystems 3500 and 3500xL instrument systems for higher multiplexing capabilities
GeneMapper Software has not undergone specific developmental validation for human identification applications. Human identification laboratories analyzing single-source or parentage samples that choose to use GeneMapper Software for data analysis should perform their own developmental validation studies.
Several users may access the database concurrently; however, because genotype analysis is data-intensive, more than five clients simultaneously accessing the database may slow the performance of GeneMapper Software.
Recommended Computer Configuration: Dell OptiPlex XE2, 7-4770S Intel Processor (Quad Core HT, 3.10GHz Turbo, 8MB), 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3. Supported Operating Systems: Windows™ 7 Professional Service Pack 1 32-bit, Windows 10 Pro/IoT.