The Pierce LC-MS/MS System Suitability Standard (7 x 5 mixture) contains seven HeavyPeptide AQUA Ultimate peptides provided at five dilutions distinguished by differential isotopic labeling to assess sensitivity and dynamic range of LC-MS/MS systems. The standard contains 7 of 15 Pierce Retention Time Calibration Mixture (Cat. No. 88320) peptides. Each of the seven peptides has five isotopologue versions containing no heavy, 1 heavy, 2 heavy, 3 heavy, and 4 heavy isotope-labeled amino acids. The isotopologues for each peptide are provided at a distinct concentrations to generate seven standard curves to assess system performance. The 7 x 5 mixture can be used with Skyline software (www.thermoscientific.com/pinpoint) to assess dynamic range, linearity, and lower limit of quantitation (LLOQ).
Pierce LC-MS/MS System Suitability Standard (7 x 5 mixture) features include:
• High quality
—contains five sets of seven HeavyPeptide AQUA Ultimate peptides, with each peptide distinguishable through unique isotopologue labeling
—enables scheduling of MS acquisition windows for improved quantification and increased multiplexing
—enables assessment of dynamic range of instrument and instrument sensitivity
—enables assessment of chromatography and MS instrument performanceApplications:
• Standard for data-dependent acquisition (DDA)
• Standard for targeted MS (e.g., parallel-reaction monitoring (PRM))
• Optimization of LC parameters
• Identification of total peptide elution window
• Optimization of MS parameters
• Assessment dynamic range of nano or capillary flow LC-MS/MS systemsRelated products:EASY-Spray LC Analytical ColumnAcclaim PepMap 100 C18 Trap Column, NanoViperPierce TMT11plex Yeast Digest StandardGeneral reference:
1. Krokhin OV, Spicer V. Peptide retention standards and hydrophobicity indexes in reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography of peptides. Anal Chem. 2009 81(22):9522-30.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.