The Invitrogen EVOS M5000 Cell Imaging System is a fully digital inverted microscope for four-color fluorescence, transmitted-light, and color applications, making it an exceptionally versatile microscope, ideal for a broad range of imaging applications.
This package includes the EVOS M5000 system, Digital SmartStart 3D Experience, and Rapid Exchange (REX) extended warranty. Key features include:
• User-defined four-color fluorescence, transmitted light, and color applications
• On-board software for acquisition, review, and analysis
• Time-lapse imaging and compatibility with the EVOS Onstage Incubator
• Connection to Thermo Fisher Cloud for access to images and data anytime, anywhere
• Increase efficiency and become operational faster with the Digital SmartStart 3D Experience
• Fast replacement of instrument in case of breakdown
• Minimal instrument downtime by troubleshooting with experienced Technical Support teamsDigital SmartStart 3D Experience
Every EVOS M5000 Cell system includes access to a self-paced online educational experience designed to help you get up to speed quickly and efficiently. The Digital SmartStart 3D Experience includes interactive visual demonstrations of how to install, operate, and maintain your instrument. Access the experience through Thermo Fisher Cloud at thermofisher.com/evosm5000training.Rapid Exchange Extended Warranty
Add warranty coverage to your existing manufacturer’s limited warranty with the Rapid Exchange (REX) extended warranty. If your instrument needs repair, just call our Support Center, and we’ll send you a factory-certified, refurbished, replacement instrument within one business day from the time we determine a replacement is required. Instruments are typically received within three days of shipment and are yours to keep. All parts, labor, and shipping charges are included, and existing warranty contracts will be transferred to the replacement unit.
The Rapid Exchange extended warranty is ideal for customers with user-installable instruments that do not require asset tag consistency, and for those operating under critical timelines.
Certain exclusions apply. Contact your Service and Support Representative for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.