This MiniAmp Plus Thermal Cycler package includes a thermal cycler plus MicroAmp 8-Tube Strips with Attached Domed Caps.
The Applied Biosystems MiniAmp Plus Thermal Cycler is a compact, accurate, and economical thermal cycler designed to fit your lab’s basic thermal cycling needs. Innovations like a responsive color touch-screen and VeriFlex Blocks temperature-control technology enable simple, accurate optimization. The MiniAmp Plus Thermal Cycler can be accessed through Thermo Fisher Connect
, giving you the freedom to design and securely upload your methods from any mobile device or desktop computer.
Key features and benefits:
• VeriFlex Blocks
—with three independent temperature zones for precise temperature control over your PCR optimization
• 5-inch intuitive color touch-screen
—for easy programming and training of new users
• Small footprint
—with dimensions of 19-cm wide and 39-cm deep, you can fit the MiniAmp Plus Thermal Cycler almost anywhere. And because its airflow is front to back, you can set multiple units side by side to save valuable bench space.
• WiFi-enabled and accessible by Thermo Fisher Connect
—giving you the freedom to design and securely upload your methods from any mobile device or desktop computer
For detailed instrument information and specifications, see the MiniAmp Plus Thermal Cycler
.MicroAmp 8-Tube Strips with Attached Domed Caps
MicroAmp 8-Tube Strips with Attached Domed Caps feature individually attached domed caps, dual large end-tabs, and graduated 20-µL markers on each tube to help prevent cross-contamination, pipetting errors, and sample identification errors.
• Strip of eight tubes with attached domed caps that open and close independently to prevent contamination and evaporation
• Angled caps that provide efficient tube strip positioning in racks and thermal cycler blocks
• Etched A-H letter labeling on individual tubes that is visible when caps are open or closed
• Dual end tabs for proper labeling and easy handling
• Graduated 20-μL measuring markers on each tube for visual volume verification
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.