The Invitrogen TrueTag Donor DNA Kit, GFP, provides a rapid solution to drive high-efficiency (up to 100% edited cells) gene tagging with transfection-ready donor DNA for genome editing experiments. Benefits of the TrueTag Donor DNA kits include:
• Simple PCR amplification to add homology arms to the kit-provided donor template
• Reduces time needed for cloning of donor templates from days to hours
• Same-day transfection-ready donor DNA
• Obtain up to 100% edited cells
• Works with CRISPR, TALENs, and zinc-finger nucleases
The TrueTag Donor DNA Kit, GFP, provides everything you need to produce a high-quality donor DNA to tag your gene with GFP—simply provide two oligos to target the gene. This comprehensive yet flexible kit enables tagging of the carboxy- (C-) or amino- (N-) terminus of the gene with a choice of puromycin or blasticidin resistance cassettes to drive up to 100% edited cells. Validated with our TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2
and TrueGuide Synthetic gRNAs
, the TrueTag Donor DNA kits are compatible with current genome editing technologies, including CRISPR, TALENs, and zinc-finger nucleases.
It’s easy to design primers for the TrueTag Donor DNA Kits using the Invitrogen TrueDesign Genome Editor
web tool. Click here
to learn more about how TrueDesign can help you easily create accurate and more successful knock-in experiments.
Each TrueTag Donor DNA Kit includes:
• Four linear donor templates: N-terminus/puromycin resistance, N-terminus/blasticidin resistance, C-terminus/puromycin resistance, C-terminus/blasticidin resistance
• Phusion Flash High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix
• PCR cleanup columns and buffers
• Positive control primers to tag human beta-actin (ACTB)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.