|Description||SureTect Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari PCR Assay|
|GC-Rich PCR Performance||High|
|For Use With (Equipment)||Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Real-Time Food Safety PCR instrument and Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real Time PCR System|
Applied Biosystems SimpliAMP RapidFinder Express Software v.2.0 (or later)
RapidFinder Analysis Software v.1.1 (or later)
|No. of Tests||96 Tests/Kit|
|Product Type||PCR Assay|
|Catalog Number||Specifications||Unit Size||Price (USD)|
|A44251||Each||Request A Quote|
The SureTect System is an optimized solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
• Easy-to-use with single enrichment step and pre-dispensed reagents.
• Detect multiple targets in the same run with universal PCR protocols across the range.
• Optimized workflow delivers on-screen results in as little as 24 hours
• Maximum flexibility for operational efficiency with the ability to run all assays simultaneously and to test up to 96 samples in each run.
• Intuitive, user-friendly software delivers reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
• Actionable data supports fast decisions in a complex product supply chain.
The Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari PCR Assay includes:
• SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
• SureTect Lysis Tube Caps
• SureTect Proteinase K
• SureTect Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari PCR Tubes
• SureTect PCR Caps
Enriched samples are pipetted into pre-filled lysis tubes, along with Proteinase K, before incubation, to lyse any bacterial cells present in the sample and release their DNA into the solution. The lysate is then loaded into the SureTect Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari PCR tube to re-hydrate the pre-loaded PCR pellet which contains all the necessary components and reagents for PCR, including a probe, primers and DNA template for the internal amplification control (IAC). The PCR tubes are then sealed, loaded into Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real Time PCR instrument with RapidFinder™ Analysis Software v1.1 (or later) or the Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument, and the run started using the RapidFinder™ Express Software v2.0 (or later). After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required. The internal amplification control confirms correct assay conditions have occurred.
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. Thermo Fisher Scientific has evaluated the SureTect PCR Assays workflows with industry leading Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ and Thermo Scientific™ Remel™ media formulations, as well as, ISO formulations where fit for purpose.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.