GoPure pre-packed columns are for use in the screening of POROS affinity, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins or for small scale purification. These pre-packed columns are ready to connect and have the following features:
• Available in several dimensions with nominal bed volumes of 0.2, 1, and 5 mL, providing a uniform screening platform
• Direct connection to standard chromatography systems
• Packed with POROS high performance resins that offer high dynamic binding capacity and high resolution over a wide range of flow rates
• Convenient—ready-to-run columns simplify and speed POROS resin evaluations and enable small scale purification
• Conserves sample—the 0.2 and 1 mL nominal bed volume minimizes sample requirement for screening multiple resins
• Simplified scalability—the consistency and range of the GoPure family of pre-packed columns simplifies process scale-up and process modeling
GoPure pre-packed columns have been developed to meet the needs of the process development scientist requiring a convenient and uniform POROS resin-screening platform. The smaller bed volumes reduce sample requirements, and the recommended >3-minute residence time (0.3 mL/min) on the 0.5-ccm diameter, 5-cm length column equates to 400 cm/hr on a 20-cm bed height. Detailed specifications may be found in the GoPure operating instructions.POROS Oligo (dT)25 Affinity Resin
is designed for the purification and isolation of mRNA from in vitro transcription (IVT) manufacturing processes. The resin effectively separates mRNA from components of the transcription reaction process, such as enzymes and plasmid DNA.
Features of POROS Oligo (dT)25 Affinity Resin include:
• Easy mRNA purification from crude transcription mix to effectively remove plasmid DNA and other IVT components
• Simplified workflow helps to maximize efficiency, thereby reducing complexity of subsequent polish steps
• Excellent scalability
• Non-animal derived
POROS Oligo (dT)25 Affinity Resin allows for a robust platform and efficient purification process for a range of mRNA molecules and applications.
Bulk resin is also offered and comes with a regulatory support package. Worldwide technical support is also available.
Other POROS ion exchange resins, as well HIC and affinity resins, are also available in this column format. All POROS high performance chromatography resins have a unique pore structure that provides excellent mass transport for high capacity and resolution over a wide range of flow rates
.For scaleup, GoPure Pre-Packed Columns are available in a range of diameters and in multiple bed heights that equate to a column volume range of 5 mL to 6.3 L.