- Easy to read results from the large, bright LCD display in a variety of work environments
- Autoranging from 0 to 1000 NTUs
- Uses Nephelometric principle with 90° detection
- Meets ISO 7027 and offers consistent light source for greater accuracy
- No mixing or diluting with EPA-approved polymer bead primary standards for faster calibration
Replacement products include: Parts Set AC301S, Silicone Oil and Cloth AC3SIL, and Vial AC3V25. Other accessories include Cleaning Brush AC3CBR and Formazin Turbidity Standard (4000 NTU, 475mL) AC45FZ.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.