|Catalog Number||Unit Size||Price (USD)||Availability||Quantity|
also known as CS11200-10
Highest sensitivity for poor or environmentally degraded samples
• Fully validated for forensic Single Tandem Repeat (STR) analysis
• Optimized for rapid manual or fully automated sample processing
The ChargeSwitch™ Forensic DNA Purification Kit affords the highest sensitivity and robustness. This kit is designed to accommodate all forensic crime scene sample types for STR profiling. This kit includes all the necessary reagents for the number of preps listed and requires the use of a magnetic accessory. Please see the Accessories Chapter (Chapter 6) to select the best magnetic accessory for your needs.
All components of the ChargeSwitch™ Forensic DNA Purification Kits are shipped at room temperature. Upon receipt, store the Proteinase K at 4°C. Store all other components at room temperature. All components are guaranteed stable for 6 months, if stored properly.
• ChargeSwitch™ Lysis Buffer (L13)
• ChargeSwitch™ Magnetic Beads
• Proteinase K (20 mg/mL in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5, 5 mM CaCl2, 50% glycerol)
• ChargeSwitch™ Purification Buffer (N5)
• ChargeSwitch™ Wash Buffer (W12)
• ChargeSwitch™ Elution Buffer (E5; 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5)