Use Oxoid Novel Enrichment (ONE) Broth-Listeria for the selective enrichment and isolation of Listeria
species from food samples. Recovery of Listeria
spp. after 24 hours using ONE Broth-Listeria has been shown to be comparable, and in some cases better, than using the ISO 11290-1 combined Fraser and Half Fraser broth enrichment procedure. ONE Broth-Listeria offers the benefit of requiring a single enrichment medium at one temperature with no need to sub-culture into a secondary enrichment broth. Listeria recovery levels at 24 hours are at least equivalent to the ISO enrichment method and, in some cases, are improved.
- Quick and easy to prepare — just add deionized water through filter sterilization to each Dry-Bag, and they are ready to use in minutes. Pre-sterilized water can also be added under aseptic conditions.
- Light to transport — there is no weighing of media or sterilization required, reducing the burden on media preparation departments and equipment.
- No handling of glassware or weighing of culture media required, no need to add supplementary reagents — empty bags can be disposed of with normal laboratory waste.
- Quality certificates are available for every batch to help reduce the burden of QC testing.
- Dry-Bags are easily adaptable to laboratory workflows and equipment such as automated diluters.
- Dry-Bags are easy to fill and dispense with minimum training.
- Conveniently packed in flat boxes of five or ten, Dry-Bags take up relatively little space compared to prepared media and can be made up as required.
Re-hydrated Dry-Bags medium can be stored for 3 days at room temp (away from strong light sources) and are available with filters attached for convenience or without filters as a lower-cost option. For those Dry-Bags supplied without filters, autoclavable, reusable filters are also available (DB0200A). For added convenience, it is recommended that the Dry-Bags be filled using the Thermo Scientific Peristaltic Pump (DB2000A or DB3000A) and dispensed using the Thermo Scientific Automated Diluter (DB4000A).
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.