Electronic crimpers provide secure, reproducible crimps. A single press of the button both closes the crimping jaws to attach the seal and opens them to release the vial. Decappers provide quick and easy removal with a single press of the operation button.
- Adjustable crimp settings allow compatiblity with standard aluminimum, pressure-release, tin-plated steel and bimetal two-piece seals†
- Ergonomic design reduces wrist strain
- Controls and indicator lights are visible and accessible for left- or right-handed operation
- Crimpers and decappers can be operated while plugged in and recharging
- Vials can be crimped or decapped while they remain in most standard removable sample trays
- Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
- Built-in long-life lithium ion rechargeable battery with low battery
- Universal 100V–240V charger with plug adaptors for most power outlets
Replacement battery available separately.Note:
† Flip top seals with plastic buttons on the top are not compatible with the electronic crimpers
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.