Particle Size Distribution
- Covering the entire size range of metal additive manufacturing powder, from submicron to millimeter particles, in accordance with ISO 13222
- Broadest measurement range for multi-modal samples
- Validated accuracy and repeatability using proprietary reference sample and analysis
- Particle morphology reported to ASTM F1877
- Save high-resolution images of every particle
- Relocate ‘deformed’ particles for detailed morphology and chemical analysis
Foreign Particle Detection
- Integrated EDX spectrometry for identification of few foreign particles among many thousand particles
- Quickly identify foreign particles with default classification recipes for common powders
- Post-process and data mine without the need to analyze sample again
Finished Parts Analysis
- Automated recipes for unattended analysis of finished parts
- Detect and characterize voids and inclusions in finished parts
- Review images of all characterized voids and inclusions
Explorer Additive Benefits
Explorer 4 Additive is the fourth generation of dedicated SEM/EDX solutions for industrial environments. With its integrate Uninterruptable Power Supply with battery backup, oil-free operation, and CSA certified the Explorer 4 Additive is ready for your environment.
No matter where you are in the world, accepting 90-240V the Explorer 4 can be plugged in anywhere.
User interface in English, Chinese, Spanish and Japanese supported by a global service and applications team gets you quickly to information.