This package includes Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (4 x 500 U) and high quality dNTP Mix (10 mM each, 2 x 1 mL).Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
Thermo Scientific Phusion High-Fidelity DNA polymerases set a high standard for high performance PCR. Featuring an error rate 52-fold lower than that of Taq, and 6-fold lower than that of Pfu, Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is excellent choice for cloning and other applications requiring high fidelity. Phusion DNA polymerases offer robust performance with short protocol times, even in the presence of PCR inhibitors, and generate higher yields with lower enzyme amounts than other DNA polymerase.
• High fidelity (52X Taq)
• Fast PCR due to short extension times (15-30 s/kb)
• Robust performance, minimal optimization needed
• High yields of PCR products with minimal enzyme amountsUsing Phusion DNA polymerases
Annealing rules for Phusion DNA polymerases are different from many common DNA polymerases (such as Taq DNA polymerases). For optimal results, use our Tm calculator at www.thermofisher.com/tmcalculator.Learn more about all Phusion DNA polymerases ›dNTP MixThermo Scientific dNTP Mix
contains pre-mixed aqueous solutions of dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP, each at a final concentration of 10 mM. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity and are free of nuclease activities, as well as human and E. coli DNA. Mixes offer the possibility of reducing the number of pipetting steps and the risk of reaction setup errors.
• Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
• Free of human and E. coli DNA
• Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
• Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 7 weeks at room temperature
• Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 minute at 94°C; 3 minutes at 72°C)
For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing.Learn more about all dNTPs formats ›
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.