Expand treatment options by performing ceftazidime/avibactam and ceftolozane/tazobactam susceptibility testing of Gram negative organisms with Sensititre Gram Negative GN6F Plates. Generate clinically relevant data, detect emerging resistance, and help guide timely and accurate therapy intervention by utilizing micro-broth dilution.
- Accurate: meets CLSI and FDA breakpoints
- Quantitative: precise MIC results aid informed patient therapy decisions
- Efficient: accurate results the first time, thereby reducing unnecessary testing and protocols
- Flexible: automated, semi-automated or manual read options are available for ultimate flexibility
- Easy-to-store: extended shelf life and room-temperature storage simplify inventory control
The Sensititre System is a leader in AST solutions, offering flexible, customizable testing options for laboratories of all sizes.
- Scalable: flexible instrumentation options designed to be modular in order to meet the unique needs of individual lab space, workload, and budget requirements
- Flexible: over 240 antimicrobials available in extended dilution ranges, access to the newest antimicrobials, and the ability to consolidate AST onto one platform
- Tailor-made: design your own AST panel to meet specific formulary requirements and prescription protocols and to clinicians that are based on real-time trends and local epidemiology
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
VersaTREK™ and Sensititre products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.