Reduce cost per test while achieving accurate, reliable susceptibility results with the three-isolate Sensititre Gram Negative Urine Plate.
- Comprehensive testing with FDA clearances includes Pseudomonas, Burkholderia, Acinetobacter and Stenotrophomonas spp.
- Dilution ranges meet FDA and CLSI recommendations for non-fermenters, fermenters and Enterobacteriaceae, including expanded coverage of cephalosporins, aztreonam and carbapenems, to cover all in-house validation testing
- Multi-isolate format decreases cost per test
- Automated, semiautomated or manual read options are available for ultimate flexibility
- Extended shelf life and room-temperature storage simplify inventory control
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
VersaTREK™ and Sensititre products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.