This detector is also available as a “Smart” probe which includes a memory device to store all calibration and functional parameters for smart instruments like the Model E-600.
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- With a ZnS(Ag) detector for alpha and plastic scintillator detector for beta
- Utilizes a dual phosphor element with excellent discrimination capability between α and Β
- A fine mesh, stainless-steel screen protects the detector face to guard against punctures
- 100cm2 active detector area
- Ergonomic design
- Model HP-380A: α detection
- Model HP-380B: Β detection
- Model HP-380AB: α and Β detection
Thermo Scientific's portable survey meters, such as the ASP-2, E-600, or RM-25.