This system is ideal for life science research on proteins and biomolecules in biotech, biotherapeutics such as monoclonal antibody (MAb) and biomarker applications. Lower detection limits, increase peak resolution, apply advanced 2D UHPLC methods, automatically desalt samples prior to mass spectrometry, and develop more robust methods within a single system setup.
The new Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™, MAbPac™, GlycanPac™ AXH-1 and smaller particle DNAPac™-PA200RS columns open up new opportunities for protein, bio-marker, MAb, glycoprotein, and oligonucleotide research as well as high throughput quality control applications. In addition, the UltiMate 3000 BioRS x2 system performs with outstanding reliability for all UHPLC methods and applications, including mass spectrometry. It can also operate as regular single flow-path bio-UHPLC.
Ensuring Excellent Chromatography
- Two independently operating biocompatible ternary gradient UHPLC pumps (integrated module) operating at up to 8mL/min supporting up to 100 MPa (15000 psi/1000 bar) pressure for exceptional column format and particle size flexibility
- The spacious and shared column compartment keeps columns and samples at constant temperature (5°C–110°C) for improved retention time precision
- Sharable ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and ceramic needle permanently in the flow path) minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results
- Stainless steel-free flow path remains stable under harsh mobile phase conditions to protect your analytes
- Get near-zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ Fingertight fitting system
- Precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology.
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology.
- Mobile Phase pH and conductivity monitoring for improved pH gradients available.
Chromeleon CDS Software Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS software, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS software, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Two 3-solvent channel pumps for versatile gradient methods (DGP-3600RS)
- Solvent rack with integrated 6-channel degasser (SRD-3600)
- Biocompatible thermostatted autosampler (WPS-3000TBRS) or thermostatted fractionation autosampler (WPS-3000TBFC, up to 345 bar)
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two column switching valves (TCC-3000RS). A large variety of PEEK and titanium valve pods are available
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors [all linked, RS types if applicable]
- pH and conductivity monitoring (PCM-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (standalone, networked, remote data processing and/or control)