For laboratories performing biotechnology, bioherapeutics (i.e., monoclonal antibody [MAb]) and biomarker applications, or for life science research on large proteins and biomolecules. New Thermo Scientific™ columns—ProPac™, MAbPac™, GlycanPac™ AXH-1, and smaller particle DNAPac™-PA200RS—open up new opportunities for protein, as well as high throughput quality control applications. This system integrates seamlessly with mass spectrometry.
Its capabilities are not limited to biomolecule applications. The UltiMate 3000 BioRS system performs with outstanding reliability for all your UHPLC methods and applications. One system can deliver more data-rich results for virtually all chromatography analytes.
Ensuring Excellent Chromatography
- Up to 8mL/min. flow rate supports up to 100MPa (15000 psi/1000bar) backpressure for exceptional column format and particle size flexibility.
- Stainless steel-free flow path remains stable under harsh mobile phase conditions to protect your analytes.
- Spacious and shared column compartment keeps columns and samples at constant temperature (5° to 110°C) for improved retention time precision.
- Viper Fingertight fitting system (recommended) enables near-zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods.
- Ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and ceramic needle permanently in the flow path) minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results.
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology offers precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration and confident identification.
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Thermo Scientific™ SpinFlow™ technology optimizes mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes.
- Mobile Phase pH and conductivity monitoring for improved pH gradients are available.
Chromeleon CDS Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS, Versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS, Versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Low pressure or binary pumps matched to your method requirements (LGP-3400RS, HPG3200RS, HPG-3400RS)
- Solvent rack with integrated 2- or 4-channel degasser (SRD-3200, SRD-3400, for HPG-3x00 only)
- Thermostatted and biocompatible autosampler (WPS-3000TBRS)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two column switching valves (TCC-3000RS); large variety of Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™ and titanium valve pods available.
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors
- Biocompatible Viper fingertight fitting technology connections for system plumbing
- pH and conductivity monitoring (PCM-3000)
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (standalone, networked, remote data processing and/or control)