The Czitek SurveyIR Infrared Microspectroscopy Accessory delivers a simplified user experience for a broad range of microsampling applications needed to collect FTIR spectra. Mount the SurveyIR Accessory in the sample compartment of the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer to add microspectroscopy capabilities and create a robust, portable solution for producing high-quality sample data and images. The SurveyIR Accessory has a spatial resolution of 100 microns and accommodates three sampling modes: transmission, reflection, and ATR. In all sampling modes, the SurveyIR Accessory leverages the Summit FTIR DTGS detector.
The SurveyIR Accessory utilizes high depth of field viewing optics, including a view-through diamond ATR. Optional clip-on diamond and germanium ATRs can be easily taken on and off to accommodate multiple sample and analysis types. The ATR contact-alert plate provides users with visual ATR pressure feedback through the corresponding eSpot™ software and an LED light located on the front of the accessory.
Key SurveyIR accessory benefits and features:
- Portable sample compartment microspectroscopy accessory for the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
- Three sampling modes: transmission, reflection, and ATR
- Three illumination modes: transmission, reflection, and oblique (dark-field)
- View-through diamond ATR
- Visual images produced by high-resolution, 5mp CMOS color video camera, 2592 x 1944 maximum resolution
- Large, 1900 µm field of view
- Purgable design via quick connect ¼” tube fitting
- eSpot software included for image display, manipulation, capture, documentation, and storage.
eSpot software provides the interface to select the sampling and illumination modes. Keeping the software simple makes switching between different modes of spectral data collection or illumination as simple as choosing the mode of interest from a drop down menu at the top of the screen.
- FTIR microspectroscopy of fibers, paints, polymers, fabrics, pharmaceutical active ingredients, excipients, narcotics, explosives and minerals
- Analytical Services
- Quality Assurance
- Science Education
- Forensic Labs
- Drug Characterization
- Fiber Analysis
- Contaminant Identification
- Surface Defect Characterization
*SurveyIR and eSpot are trademarks of Czitek, LLC.