|Catalog Number||Unit Size||Price (USD)||Availability||Quantity|
Online Offer: 356.65
Thermo Scientific GeneJET Gel Extraction Kit is designed for rapid and efficient purification of DNA fragments from standard or low-melting point agarose gels run in either TAE or TBE buffer.
The kit utilizes a proprietary silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column. The kit can be used to purify DNA fragments from 25 bp to 20 kb in size with recovery rates up to 95%. Each GeneJET purification column has a binding capacity of up to 25 µg of DNA and can process up to 1 g of agarose gel. The entire procedure takes just 15 minutes, and the isolated DNA is ready to use in all common downstream applications, including ligation, restriction digestion, PCR, sequencing, and labeling.
• Highly efficient: up to 95% recoveries in the range of 100 bp to 10 kb
• Fast: procedure takes only 15 minutes
• Convenient: spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
Fast and efficient extraction of high purity DNA fragments ideal for use in all conventional molecular biology procedures including:
• FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion
• Automated fluorescent or radioactive sequencing
• In situ hybridization