Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Thermo Scientific Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only the template, primers and probe need to be added.
The Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, in combination with an optimized buffer, ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP and UDG are included in the mix for carry-over contamination control (see Reference 1).
The use of Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes in qPCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates. Individual formulations of Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes with ROX at different concentrations as passive reference dye are available for most qPCR platforms (see Real-time PCR instrument compatibility chart).
• UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination• Specificity—Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer reduce primer dimers
• Sensitivitity—single copy detection
• Wide linear range—accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
• Reproducibility and convenience— ready-to-use 2X master mix
• Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
• Versions with premixed ROX for different real-time platforms
• Standard cycling protocols
• Gene expression analysis
• siRNA validation
• Pathogen detection
Luminaris Probe Low ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) includes Hot Start Taq Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer. The master mix contains low concentration of ROX passive reference dye for specific real-time platforms (see Real-Time PCR instrument compatibility chart) and is supplied with nuclease-free water.