InSight Analytics, powered by KLATU™, is a system designed to collect, analyze and make efficiency and operating cost recommendations from multiple asset inputs and events such as:
- Cabinet temperature
- Electrical use and energy consumption
- Door openings
- Ambient temperature
InSight Analytics monitors your cold storage equipment 24 hours a day, seven days a week and alerts you when the thresholds are exceeded. The data from InSight Analytics is run through a number of algorithms utilizing the InSight software. With InSight Analytics, you can determine and compare the assets’ performance against industry performance standards.
How InSight Analytics works:
- Data is sent wirelessly from the InSight mote via your Wi-Fi network to the InSight gateway server. There, the server collects and transmits the data to Cloud storage.
- As an alternative to Wi-Fi, wireless 915MHZ systems (North America only) are also available for smaller installations (25 motes or less).
- Once in the Cloud, the data is analyzed by the system, providing real-time comparison of the cold storage equipment’s health to industry averages.
- This data analysis enables you to make knowledge-based asset decisions based on key performance indicators such as product service and support, service vs. buy decisions and remote system health monitoring and trouble-shooting for service providers.