Invitrogen Fluorescent Compatible Sample Buffer is for use in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE). It is optimized for use in fluorescent western blotting as it does not interfere in fluorescent channels, unlike other standard sample buffers. Fluorescent Compatible Sample Buffer is non-reducing but may also be used under denaturing conditions.
• Non-reducing—ready-to-use for non-reducing SDS-PAGE, or the preferred type and amount of reducing agent (e.g., DTT) can be added to produce reducing conditions
• Lane marker dyes—visible markers of the dye front
• Convenient—stable at room temperature, enabling storage at the bench where electrophoresis is performed
• Concentrated—4X formulation provides more versatility than traditional 2X buffers
• Ideal for fluorescent detection—formulated to prevent auto fluorescence during fluorescent detection
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.