Thermo Scientific Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix provides all cDNA synthesis reaction components in a convenient one-tube master mix. It is optimized for highly efficient cDNA synthesis for two-step quantitative RT-PCR (RT-qPCR) applications.
• One-tube master mix helps reduce pipetting steps and enhanced consistency in RT-qPCR results
• Increased RT efficiency across a wide range of input RNA amounts and gene targets
• High thermostability to allow RT reactions at 50 to 65°C temperature range
The master mix contains Maxima H Minus Reverse Transcriptase (RT) and RiboLock RNase Inhibitor. Maxima H Minus RT is an advanced enzyme derived from M-MuLV RT by in vitro evolution. The enzyme features high thermostability, robustness, processivity, increased cDNA synthesis rate, and lack of RNase H activity. The recombinant RiboLock RNase Inhibitor effectively protects RNA template from degradation by RNases A, B, and C at temperatures up to 55°C. The master mix also contains reaction buffer, dNTPs, oligo (dT)18, and random hexamer primers. A separate tube of No-RT control mix is also provided.
Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix is capable of reproducible cDNA synthesis at elevated temperatures (50–65°C). The synthesis reaction is typically complete in 15–30 minutes.Additional information about reaction components
• The No RT Control mix contains all the components in the Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix except RT. The presence of a PCR product in the No RT Control reaction indicates that the reaction is contaminated with DNA. To further enhance genomic DNA elimination efficiency, template RNA incubation with dsDNase (Cat. No.EN0771) is strongly recommended.
• Nuclease-free water is provided for reaction set-up and dilution of sample DNA. The absence of exodeoxyribonucleases, ribonucleases, and phosphatases has been confirmed by appropriate quality tests.Related products
• Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit, with dsDNase
• Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
• Maxima H Minus Reverse Transcriptase
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.