spp. are widespread in the environment and have been isolated from many different foods and animals. In severe cases, it can cause septicemia, meningitis, encephalitis and, in pregnant women, intrauterine infections that may lead to spontaneous abortion or stillbirth. With this kit, Listeria
spp. are quickly and accurately identified so that proper, fast treatment for the patient may follow.
Additional items required:
- Fast: Accurate identifications in as little as four hours
- Simple: No prior subculturing on blood agar, no CAMP test and no developing reagents required
- Easy-to-Read and Interpret: Distinct color changes and settling pattern are read visually and interpreted easily using the Microbact Identification Package (MB1244A)
- Comprehensive: Allows the definitive identification of all Listeria spp., including L. monocytogenes and L. innocua.
- Flexible: Ideal for use with chromogenic or selective media, in clinical or food laboratory settings
- Reliable: Substrates include all those recommended in recognized international standard methods, including FDA BAM and ISO
Microbact Software Program (MB1244A), Haemolysin Reagent (MB1249A).
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products with a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products, providing a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.