The Thermo Scientific™ Slideport™ Slide Insert holds microscope slides in a frame that fits Thermo Scientific™ High Content Instruments. Slides can be imaged using many objective lenses due to two available skirt heights. The Slideport Slide Insert has been tested to image a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays and beads. Contents: five Slideport Slide Inserts.
Features of Slideport Slide Inserts:
• Two skirt heights available to accommodate a variety of readers and objectives
• Any microscope or plate reader that accepts standard microplates will also accept the Slideport Slide Insert
• Image a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays, and beads
• Easily stack slides for automated imaging with or without lids
• Slideport Slide Insert can be utilized at a variety of temperatures from 4°to 37°C, allowing for flexibility of storage and imaging conditions
Compatible with the Thermo Scientific High Content Instruments
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.