The NanoDrop 3300 significantly lowers the mass detection limit more than an order of magnitude, compared to conventional fluorometers. With its advanced features and analysis options, the NanoDrop 3300 allows for a diverse range of measurements from routine RiboGreen, PicoGreen, and GFP to advanced nanoparticle and FRET analysis.
- Small footprint, fast measurement, and easy to use
- Sample size as small as 1μL
- UV, Blue and White LED excitation, covering a broad wavelength range
- No filter changes
- No expensive monochromator
- Ability to run diverse applications
- Customize applications specific to your research
- Measures multiple fluorophores from a single sample
- Tools to eliminate the guesswork
- Provides both spectral and quantitative data
- No external power supply is required; all operating power is supplied by the USB port on the PC.
Professional versions of Microsoft™ Windows™ 2000, XP, Vista™ and Windows™ 7 (32- and 64-bit)
US Patents 6,628,382 and 6,809,826.