Move one step closer to your research goals with an ergonomic, standalone spectrophotometer with high-resolution, touch screen interface. Powerful auto-range pathlength technology facilitates accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions. This is your innovative alternative to the NanoDrop 2000/2000c spectrophotometers.
Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology
- Acclaro technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
- Verify sample quality in seconds - identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results.
- Access information through alerts – receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting.
- Rely on accurate results – ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis.
NanoDrop OneC Highlights
- Contains both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range.
- Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures.
- Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Ergonomic, standalone design – integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions – multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range – no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology
- Integrated Learning Center - an archive of technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Capabilities
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500 ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 – 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Calculates sample purity ratios (A260/A280 nm and A260/A230 nm)
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software includes custom methods and data export capabilities
* Wi-Fi model not available in certain countries – consult your local NanoDrop distributor
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
For research use only; not for diagnostic purposes.