The invitrogen Onstage Incubator for the CellInsight CX7 High Content Analysis (HCA) Platform is an environmental chamber designed specifically for the CellInsight CX7 series platforms. As an optional module, it enables precise control of temperature, humidity, and three gases for time-lapse imaging of live cells under both physiological and non-physiological conditions. Environmental settings and image acquisition parameters are all seamlessly integrated into the HCS Studio software creating a powerful, walk-away platform for live cell quantitative imaging. The Onstage Incubator for CellInsight CX7 HCA Platform can be upgraded at any time to existing compatible units.
Advantages of the Onstage Incubator for CellInsight CX7 HCA Platform:
• Fully integrated environmental chamber for live cell time-lapse imaging
• Precisely maintain physiological or non-physiological conditions
• Simple scheduling to define frequency of imaging over a time course
• Powerful kinetic and motility measurements that increase information gathered from each cell over time
• Field upgradeable
• Compatible with fixed endpoint screening using the Thermo Scientific Orbitor RS Plate Mover
The Onstage Incubator for CellInsight CX7 HCA Platform requires the latest version of HCS Studio software and Store Image and Data Management Software.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.