Address all your protein characterization challenges with the extensive capabilities of our biopharmaceutical platform solution, BioPharma Finder.Key overall features:
Workflow-driven experiment creation, method processing, and result review.Intact protein workflow:
Peptide mapping workflow:
- Rapid measurement of the intact molecular weight of biotherapeutics for structural confirmation and characterization.
- Confident deconvoluted molecular weight calculation of proteins in both acidic and native conditions.
- Target protein sequence matching, identifying n-linked glycosylations and other common modifications using the intact mass.
- Identification of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC), and improved detection of low abundance species, using the sliding window algorithm.
- Batch-to-batch comparison.
Top down workflow:
- Confirmation of amino acid sequence with the novel MS2 prediction algorithm, increasing confidence in peptide sequence assignments.
- Identification of the site and type of expected and unknown PTMs, giving the relative amount of modification in the sample.
- Disulfide bond mapping.
- Detection of low level impurities and sequence variants.
- Sequence alterations in stress samples, including the level of deamidation or oxidation.
- Error-tolerant searches for unexpected modifications.
- De novo sequence searches for unknown components.
Multi Attribute Methods (MAM):
- Simple workflow for sequencing intact protein molecules using ProSightBP as the core algorithms.
- Multiple raw file comparison with combined interactive fragmentation coverage maps.
- Supports multiple modes of fragmentation including CID, HCD, ETD, EThcD, and UVPD, enabling maximum protein coverage.
New features:Intact Analysis:
- MAM is an MS-based multi-attribute method for characterization and relative quantification of PTMs in biotherapeutic molecules.
- MAM uses a combination of high mass accuracy/high resolution MS data generated by Orbitrap technology and automated identification and relative quantification of product quality attributes (PQAs).
- Dedicated MAM features streamline processes ranging from discovery peptide mapping to critical quality attributes (CQAs) monitoring in GMP environments (Chromeleon).
- MAM can be used for clone screening, process development, comparability, and stability assessment.
Peptide Mapping Analysis and Multi Attribute Method (MAM):
- Intact deconvolution workbook allows for simple exchange of information (targeted components and processing method parameters) between BioPharma Finder and Chromeleon.
- A new intact protein deconvolution workflow in Chromeleon 7.2.9 which provides a new compliant solution for molecule weight determination.
- New targeted workflow allows for discovery and monitoring in same software.
- Fast screening of large data sets for targeted Product Quality Attributes (PQAs).