Molecular Probes™ Antibody Labeling Kits provide a convenient means to label small amounts of antibodies with the violet light-excitable Pacific Orange™ or Pacific Blue™ dyes. This kit is optimized for labeling 100 µg of antibody per reaction. Comparably small amounts of other proteins (>40 kDa) can also be labeled.
View a selection guide for all Antibody Labeling Kits
View the Fluorophore Selection Guide
The kit contains everything you need to perform five separate labeling reactions as well as to purify the resulting conjugates. Conjugates are ideal for multiple applications, including flow cytometry, fluorescent microscopy, immunohistochemistry, primary detection, ELISAs, immunocytochemistry, indirect FISH, and more.Important features of antibody labeling kits:
• Pacific Blue™ has an excitation and emission maximum of 410/455 nm
• Labeled proteins typically ready to use in 90 min (∼15 min hands-on time)
• Useful for labeling 100 µg of protein
• Optimized for small-scale labeling of any protein >40 kDa
• Purified using convenient spin filters
• Stabilizing proteins must be removed from the sample before labeling
• Includes detailed instructions for determining degree of labeling (DOL) Better results and workflows with primary labeled antibodies
A primary antibody directly labeled with a fluorophore often produces lower background fluorescence and less nonspecific binding. Further, multiple primary antibodies of the same isotype or derived from the same species can easily be used in the same experiment if they are directly labeled with compatible fluorophores.Learn more about protein and antibody labeling
We offer a wide selection of Molecular Probes™ antibody and protein labeling kits to fit your starting material and your experimental setup. See Antibody Labeling from A to Z
or use our Labeling Chemistry Selection Tool
for other choices. To learn more about our various kits read Kits for Labeling Proteins and Nucleic Acids—Section 1.2
in the Molecular Probes™ Handbook.We'll make a custom antibody conjugate for you
If you can't find what you're looking for in our stocked list, we'll prepare a custom antibody conjugate
for you. Our custom conjugation service is efficient and confidential, and we stand by the quality of our work. We are ISO 9001:2000 certified.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.