The name of this product has changed. It was previously called LSI VetMAX Pasteurella multocida - toxinogenic strains -.
Same as TaqVet Pasteurella multocida
- toxinogenic strains - Real-Time PCR Kit (PMTP/50)
TaqMan™ probes - DNA - duplex - One well reaction
Real-time PCR enables sensitive and specific detection of pathogen nucleic acid in animal samples, allowing for reliable and rapid screening and detection of infected animals.
The LSI VetMAX™ kits include:
• 1 ready-to-use mix that includes a set of oligonucleotides for detection of the target gene OR these separate components that will need to be mixed together: a set of oligonucleotides for the detection of the target gene + a TaqMan™ real-time PCR master mix + an RT enzyme (only for RNA kits).
• 1 external positive control of the same nature as the target (inactivated bacteria or virus). Use as a quality control for PCR and/or extraction yield.
• 1 internal positive control (exogenous) to be added at the time of extraction. Use as a quality control for extraction yield.
• A quality control certificate.
For veterinary use only.
Regulatory requirements vary by country; products may not be available in your geographic area.
Biological hazard safety
WARNING! BIOHAZARD. Biological samples such as tissues, body fluids, infectious agents, and blood of humans and other animals have the potential to transmit infectious diseases. All work should be conducted in properly equipped facilities using the appropriate safety equipment (for example, physical containment devices). Safety equipment also may include items for personal protection, such as gloves, coats, gowns, shoe covers, boots, respirators, face shields, safety glasses, or goggles. Individuals should be trained according to applicable regulatory and company/institution requirements before working with potentially biohazardous materials. Follow all applicable local, state/provincial, and/or national regulations. The following references provide general guidelines when handling biological samples in laboratory environment.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL), 5th Edition, HHS Publication No. (CDC) 21-1112, Revised December 2009World Health Organization, Laboratory Biosafety Manual, 3rd Edition, WHO/CDS/CSR/LYO/2004.11