The Invitrogen™ PowerEase Touch 600W Power Supply is a universal power supply with high power and high current capacity that is operated using a touch-screen user interface. The 4.3-inch backlit LCD touchscreen and intuitive user interface design make setting up custom protocols or selecting one of the several pre-programmed gel electrophoresis and transfer methods a breeze. This power supply is ideal for high-current applications like high-throughput DNA/RNA electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, native PAGE, and western blotting.
The PowerEase Touch 600W Power Supply offers four sets of output jacks that can be used simultaneously and three operation modes: constant voltage, constant current, and constant power for flexibility of use and efficiency.See all available power supplies ›
Features of the PowerEase Touch 600W Power Supply include:
• LCD touchscreen display and user interface with clear menu prompts for easy use by hand or stylus
• Advanced UI/UX design combined with 4.3-inch backlit LCD touchscreen for ease of use and convenience in monitoring run progress
• Maximum output of 500 V, 3 A (3000 mA), and 600 W
• Ideal for high-current applications like high throughput DNA/RNA electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, native PAGE, and western blotting
• Four sets of output terminals allow running of multiple electrophoresis units
• Pop-up feet allow change to screen viewing angle
• Sturdy polyurethane feet and stackable housing design allow stacking of power supplies
• Running modes include constant voltage, constant current, or constant power
• Fully programmable, with either constant voltage, current, or power
• Flexibility to either program a custom method (up to 100 custom methods, 20 steps per method, 999 minutes per step) or select one of several pre-programmed gel electrophoresis and transfer methods
• User adjustable device settings such as beep volume, screen brightness, and sleep mode duration
• Automatic safety features include No Load, Over Temperature, Over Voltage, Over Current, Load Change, and Ground Leak detection
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.