The SureTect System is a unique solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Rapid actions: fast, optimized single enrichment step and automatic result interpretation
- Simple workflow: single enrichment protocols, pre-dispensed reagents, universal PCR protocols for detection of multiple targets in the same run.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software: reliable results with no subjective interpretation.
- Peace of mind: broad range of validated workflows according to NF validation, AFNOR and AOAC-RI certified, supported by our dedicated and experienced technical teams.
- Maximum flexibility: the ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently.
The SureTect Salmonella PCR Assay is validated on Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System and run on RapidFinder™Analysis Software v1.0 or later or the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument using Rapidfinder™ Express Software v2.0 or later, allowing you to test easily and confidently. After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required.
The SureTect Salmonella Species PCR Assay has been extensively tested on over 20 different matrices from food manufacturing environments including meat, dairy products,fish, fruit and vegetables, and production surfaces. Specific samples tested during independent external validation include food types most commonly associated with contamination by Salmonella
species and also those food types known to be particularly challenging to PCR detection, for example, ground beef, raw poultry, eggs, non-fat dried milk and ready-to-eat meals.Includes
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Lysis Tube Caps
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect Salmonella PCR Tubes
- SureTect PCR Caps
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. Thermo Fisher Scientific has evaluated the SureTect PCR Assay workflows with industry leading Oxoid™ and Remel™ media formulations, as well as, ISO formulations where fit for purpose.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.