The SureTect System is a unique solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Rapid actions: fast, optimized single enrichment step and automatic result interpretation
- Simple workflow: single enrichment protocols, pre-dispensed reagents, universal PCR protocols for detection of multiple targets in the same run.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software: reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Peace of mind: broad range of validated workflows according to AFNOR and AOAC-RI, supported by our dedicated and experienced technical teams
- Maximum flexibility: The ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently.
The SureTect Lesteria Species PCR Assay is validated on Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System and run on RapidFinder™Analysis Software v1.0 or later or the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument using Rapidfinder™ Express Software v2.0 or later allowing you to test easily and confidently. After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required.
The SureTect Listeria Species PCR Assay has been extensively tested on a wide range of food matrices and samples from food manufacturing environments including cheese, produce, cooked meats and production surfaces. Includes
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Lysis Tube Caps
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 2
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect Listeria PCR Tubes
- SureTect PCR Caps
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. Thermo Fisher Scientific has evaluated the SureTect PCR Assays workflows with industry leading Oxoid™ and Remel™ media formulations, as well as, ISO formulations where fit for purpose.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.