The SureTect System is a unique solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Rapid actions: fast, optimized single enrichment step and automatic result interpretation.
- Simple workflow: single enrichment protocols, pre-dispensed reagents, universal PCR protocols for detection of multiple targets in the same run.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software: reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Peace of mind: broad range of validated workflows according to AFNOR and AOAC-RI, supported by our dedicated and experienced technical teams
- Maximum flexibility: the ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently
The Thermo Scientific™ Suretect™ pathogen detection assays are validated to run on the Applied Biosystsmes™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR system (Applied Bisosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR Instrument with Thermo Scientific™ RapidFinder™ Analysis Software), allowing you to test easily and confidently.
SureTect Cronobacter Species PCR Assay protocols are designed to be simple while producing repeatable, accurate results for production environment samples and dried infant formula (including dried infant formula supplemented with probiotics).Includes
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Lysis Tube Caps
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect Cronobacter species PCR Tubes
- SureTect PCR Caps
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. Thermo Fisher Scientific has evaluated the SureTect PCR Assays workflows with industry leading Oxoid™ and Remel™ media formulations, as well as, ISO formulations where fit for purpose.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please enquire.
For Laboratory Use Only.