The VorTemp 56 microplate shaking incubator is designed for simultaneous heating and mixing of QuantiGene Plex assays. The temperature is adjustable over a broad range, and mechanical convection provides a uniform and stable environment within the chamber.
The VorTemp features:
• A microprocessor to control all parameters including temperature and timed operation
• Self-diagnostic software to continuously monitor for proper temperature and shaking speed, alerting the user to any errors
• Heating and shaking that are controlled by feedback loops which precisely maintain chosen parameters, independent of load or voltage fluctuations
• Sturdy construction for stability during high speed shaking
• An insulated chamber to maintain temperature and reduce operating noise