Thermo Scientific dNTP/dUTP Mix is a solution containing dATP, dCTP and dGTP, each at a final concentration of 2 mM and dUTP of 4 mM. All nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli
DNA. The mix offers the possibility to reduce the number of pipetting steps and the risk of reaction set up errors. It is designed for direct use in PCR with Taq DNA Polymerase, reverse transcription, and other applications.Highlights
• Greater than 99% purity
confirmed by HPLC
• Free of human and E. coli
• Stable for a minimum 100 freeze-thaw cycles
• Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
• Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 min at 94°C; 3 min at 72°C)Application tested
• cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
• Real-time PCR
• Standard PCRApplications
• For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR & RT-PCR with Taq DNA Polymerase
, cDNA synthesis, MDA, and DNA sequencing.Note
• dNTP/dUTP Mix is not suitable for PCR with proofreading enzymes or enzyme mixes containing proofreading enzymes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.