Use this rapid latex agglutination test which utilises yellow latex particles coated with human fibrinogen for the detection of clumping factor, specific IgG for the detection of protein A, and surface antigens characteristic of MRSA and MSSA strains.
In the presence of target organisms, the latex particles agglutinate to give a strong and easily visible positive reaction. In the absence of target organisms the particles remain in smooth suspension.
- Rely on tried-and-true tests with more than 50 years of combined proven performance
- Maintain confidence with greater than 99% sensitivity (according to data available in the package inserts)
- Clear-cut, robust reactions provide easy-to-read results
- Improve productivity with compact kit configurations, color-coded reagents, and convenient workstations
- Maximize spending efficiency with the option of purchasing separate kit components
- Save time, money, and resources by turning to one company, one source, for a complete set of Staph identification solutions
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.