NucRed Live 647 ReadyProbes Reagent is a bright, far-red, cell-permeant nuclear stain for live or fixed cells. It is provided as a room temperature-stable solution in a convenient-to-use dropper bottle. Just add two drops per ml to stain your cells.
Provided at 12.5X concentration and formulated with 1% DMSO, PowerLoad solubilizing agent, and HBSS buffer. Also available as HCS Nuclear Mask Deep Red Stain
at 250X concentration in DMSO.
• No need to dilute, weigh, or pipette
• Convenient dropper bottle—just use two drops per mL
• Stable at room temperature—keep handy at your scope or cell culture area
• Excited at 638 nm when bound to DNA, with an emission maximum at 686 nmSee other ReadyProbes reagents for cell stainingSee other nuclear stains for imagingCell imaging applications
The far-red fluorescence emission makes it ideal for use in combination with blue, green, and red fluorophores, such as Hoechst, GFP/FITC, and Texas Red.Suggestions for use
• NucRed Live 647 ReadyProbes Reagent may be added directly to cells in full media, or buffer solutions.
• In most cases, 2 drops/mL and an incubation of 15 to 30 minutes will give bright nuclear staining; however, more or fewer drops can be added for optimal staining intensity.
• In most cases, staining intensity increases with time if cells are not washed prior to imaging.
• It is detected through a far-red filter, such as a Cy5 filter, or a Cy5 Light Cube for EVOS imaging systems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.