The 200L Thermo Scientific™ Harvestainer™ Microcarrier Separation BPC system is composed of Aegis5-14 single web, multi-layer plastic film and includes a dual inner bioprocess container (BPC), and 1 top port (MPX body), 1 bottom drain (MPX insert). This system enables the simple and effective separation of microcarriers from the cell culture supernatant harvest in a single-step, in a completely closed system. The Harvestainer BPC features a dual chamber system comprised of a 25L pillow-style BPC within the 2000L BPC. The inner Thermo Scientific™ Microcarrier Labtainer™ BPC, maximizes product recovery and microcarrier retention – the beads remain within this inner BPC while the supernatant collects in the outer 200L BPC.
• Use this system to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with re-useable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks.
• All 3D BPCs are constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom under cGMP conditions.
• Dual interior Microcarrier Labtainer option and Harvestainer BPC manifolding capability enable a spectrum of expansion – making the system scalable from process development to full cGMP commercial production.
Customize standard BPC systems for optimized single-use technology
Choose from the industry’s largest component library – with over 20,000 unique components that include:
• Fittings—straight, reducing, elbow, T-style, X-style, and cross-style.
• Connectors—quick connectors/disconnectors, aseptic connectors and disconnectors, steam-to and steam-through connectors.
• Filters—used for bioburden reduction; sterilization grade filters and vent filters.
• Tubing—thermoplastic elastomers, platinum-cured silicone.
• Sample ports—septum-style and needle-free ports.
• Clamps—sliders, pinch, and crimp bands.