Thermo Scientific O'RangeRuler 50 bp DNA Ladder 50-1000 bp is designed for precise sizing of PCR products and other double-stranded DNA fragments in agarose or non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels. It is a step ladder with 50 bp differences between the DNA fragments. It consists of purified and ligated blunt ended basic unit repeats of 50 bp. Not recommended for DNA quantification.
O'RangeRuler 50 bp DNA Ladder is supplied with 6X Orange DNA Loading Dye
for sample DNA. Orange G dye can be used to monitor DNA migration in agarose or polyacrylamide gels and migrates at 50 bp in a 1% agarose gel. It is the preferable dye when visualization of small DNA fragments is important.Highlights
• Step ladder with 50 bp increments
• Sharp bands, easy-to-remember fragment sizes
• Evenly spaced reference bands
• Ready-to-use—premixed with 6X Orange Loading Dye for direct loading and room temperature storage
• Supplied with loading dye for sample DNA
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.